About Noralco Corporation:
A Pittsburgh Based Demolition & Excavating Company
Noralco Corporation was established in 1952 and became known as one of the premier demolition and excavation contractors in southwestern Pennsylvania. Today, this reputation continues with a broad base of commercial, industrial, medical and retail clients. We strive to maintain excellent working relationships with all of our clients, owners, contractors and unions.
As long-time members of the laborers and operating engineers unions, we can assure you that your project will be completed with quality workmanship and without delay due to strikes and labor grievances.
We are also long-time members of the following trade associations:
- Master Builders’ Association of Western Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Constructors Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Associated Pennsylvania Constructors
- Pittsburgh Builders Exchange
Noralco Corporation can handle your most complex demolition or excavation project with our dedicated staff of expert estimators, supervisors and surveyors. Our field personnel have a combined experience of over one hundred years on a vast diversity of projects.
We self-maintain and update over Five Million Dollars
worth of heavy equipment such as:
- 6 lattice boom truck cranes - 40 Ton to 165 Ton with up to 250 feet of boom.
- 11 hydraulic excavators - 35,000 to 140,000 pounds
- 11 backhoe / loaders
- 20 track loaders
- 7 skid steer loaders
- 2 10 ton vibratory rollers
- 1 concrete / stone crushing plant
- 8 hydraulic hammers from 105 ft-lbs to 10,000 ft-lbs
- 11 grapples for skid steers, backhoe/loaders and small and large excavators
- 5 air compressors - 175 to 375 cfm
- Other excavator attachments such plate compactors, pulverizers, shears, etc.
- Miscellaneous other “small” equipment such as “jumping jack” tampers; reversible plate compactors; vibratory sheepsfoot rollers; chain saws; cut-off saws; jackhammers; tree chipper; forklifts; welders; scissor lift; state of the art “total station” surveying instruments with data collectors